Report a missed collection
If your bin has not been collected by the end of the day on your regular collection day you can report a missed service.
What to do:
- Complete the form within two business days of your collection day.
What happens next:
- Leave your bin on the kerb until it is emptied.
- Your bin will be emptied within 72 hours of notification.
- Bins reported later than two days following a missed collection will not be serviced until your next regular collection.
- Our collection service starts from 5.15am weekdays. It's important to make sure your bins are out by 5am
- Occasionally, your bin may be collected at a different time of day than usual. We may be running behind schedule if our trucks break down, or if our driver can't access your street at the normal time.